1. Acceptance Of Terms
2. Terms of Service
For certainty, the use of this Website is governed by the Terms of Service and your services agreement with Molly O’Keefe.
3. Collection of Information
Molly O’Keefe collects information about you when:
- you use the Website; and
- when you voluntarily provide your information to Molly O’Keefe.
No personally identifiable information about you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or credit card number, is collected by Molly O’Keefe when you use the Website except when you provide such personal information on a voluntary basis, such as, but not limited to, when you register with Molly O’Keefe. Molly O’Keefe will only keep your information for as long as it remains necessary or relevant for the purposes stated above or as otherwise required by law.
4. Use and Disclosure of Information
Molly O’Keefe collects certain information about you when you use the Website in order to provide targeted advertising, analyze usage, sell ideas and collect fees.
From time to time, Molly O’Keefe will conduct statistical analyses of the collective behaviour and characteristics of the users of the Website to measure interest in and use of Molly O’Keefe’s services. Molly O’Keefe reserves the right to provide such aggregate data to third parties for statistical analysis. Such data will not be linked to any personally identifiable information.
Molly O’Keefe will not disclose any personally identifiable information about you to any third party without your approval, except Molly O’Keefe reserves the right to disclose such personally identifiable information:
- to any of its affiliates and subsidiaries that Molly O’Keefe deems appropriate;
- if such disclosure is made pursuant to a legal proceeding or as required by law; or
- to either:
- the registered submitter of content; or
- a registered industry user, in order to facilitate the purchase and sale of content you post on the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. By clicking on a link, you agree that Molly O’Keefe is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and that it is your responsibility to be aware of and comply with such privacy policies.
7. Security of Personal Information
Molly O’Keefe will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of the information collected about you through the use of passwords, firewalls, encryption technology and other security measures. You acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond the control of Molly O’Keefe;
- the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information exchanged between you and Molly O’Keefe cannot be guaranteed; and
- any such information may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Any information you transmit to Molly O’Keefe is done so at your own risk.
9. Deleting or Changing Personal Information
At your written request, Molly O’Keefe will:
- provide reasonable access to your personally identifiable information that is in Molly O’Keefe’s records; and
- use reasonable efforts to allow you to update or correct personally identifiable information which you state as incorrect to the extent that such information has been maintained by Molly O’Keefe and if so, that such updating or correction will not compromise Molly O’Keefe’s privacy or security interest.
You acknowledge that it may be impossible to completely delete all of your information from Molly O’Keefe’s records without some residual information being maintained due to backups or other reasons.
10. Contact Information